Saturday, December 12, 2015

New Pattern - Allusion

Hello Everyone, it's been a very long time since I've posted here - and certainly not because of lack of creations :)  I've been busy creating mandalas mainly and I am up to #56 for the 100 Mandala challenge.  I decided to start again as I lost count earlier, typical me ;-)

When I get my act together I shall post those here too.

In the meantime, let me introduce to you my latest pattern called 'Allusion'.  Allusion as Illusion has already been taken ;-)  

The pattern came about whilst drawing a ZIA for a swap.  I included mainly my own patterns, one of them being Penelope.
one of the variations of Penelope is the one on the very bottom, orange and black.



My inspiration for Allusion came about as I was drawing the mandala below.  I felt it warranted its own name and step out as it is quite different to Penelope.  It's the pattern that looks like steaks to me :)



Oh and I better show you the step outs.  I hope you like it and try it out, would love to see your interpretations of it.  (I apologise for the quality, I haven't replaced my scanner)

Well. its way past my bedtime and I have to get up early for work tomorrow.  

Wishing you all a lovely weekend.

SMILE :)


1 comment:

  1. I love your choice of colors and style. This new pattern will take tonight's fun to a whole different level. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)