Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015

Happy 2015 everyone - may the year ahead be filled with many wonderful moments, the best of health and good fortune to you and your loved ones xx stay safe

I haven't posted in a long while, thats not to say I haven't been tangling hehe - December is a very busy month in my family with lots of birthdays, Christmas parties, all before Christmas.  I had a lovely Christmas with my family, starting with my birthday on Christmas Eve.  I hope you are all having a lovely holiday season.

Here are some pieces I've worked on during the month.  (As I am using Instagram a fair bit now, I will see what pics I have that I can post).


birthday pics of me and my family - my granddaughter at the front


 Christmas Day at my eldest son's place.  Here from left to right, my twins, my daughter in law and granddaughter


 My Advent calendar I made for my granddaughter


 our mantelpiece


 A birthday card I made for my youngest son


Some Christmas cards









 Oops, how did this doodle get here :)




Happy New Year

 My first tangle of 2015



Some Angels using watercolour pencil for Joan Waff's Facebook  Watercolor Pencils with Pen Embellishments Group(think these may have been drawn in October or November, but seeing as its the holidays, I thought I would post too :)







This one for the Square One; Purely Zentangle Facebook Group

 


This also for Square One

 

 and this


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit :)