Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Weekly Challenge #183: "UMT - X-Did" by Annette Carlo

Hi Everyone, just a quick post today - This week's UMT (use my tangle) is X-Did by Annette Carlo.  I thought I would not be so exacting (is that even a word? haha) with it.  Now this is my kinda tangle, will definitely do this one again.  

Thank you Laura for the challenge and thank you Annette for this great tangle.  No time for shading tonight, will post with shading next time.

Thank you for all the lovely comments on last week's challenge - I wish I had more time to stop by your blogs - maybe this week :)

Enjoy the rest of the week - stay safe xxx

And thanks for coming :)


17 comments:

  1. Wonderful Tile, Lila. Terrific perspective and I love the compression occurring in the patterns as they move from the left to the right. Love the embellishments. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lila, i am so excited to see your version of 'X-DID'! You always put a nice spin to every tangle!! I love it!!! Thank you for giving it a try!! (Oh and by the way, I really like the new hairdo! I think your other picture your hair was blonde? I like this look!! ) Welp, have a great week! :0) Annette Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with this. Yours is not just a Tangle in space which is all moi was able to manage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tile! It reminds me of a kite ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful and clean. Quite original.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. It looks like a lovely wall hanging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, its a bit curtain like to me. I love the circles inside the spaces. Reminds me of birdhouses.

    Great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how the pattern seems to curve into itself. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice! I think that X-Did is right up your alley, am I right? Anyway, this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a good one. Lovely balance between dark and light. I love the little kite-y tails at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dimension of your tile. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like the perspective you created with the gradual change in size. It does remind me of a wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful, your tile remind me of a dream catcher

    ReplyDelete
  14. Reminds me of sunny days at the beach. Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful. I love your variation with the circles and their depth. and I love the clean and elegant feel. Simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)