Monday, August 25, 2014

Weekly Challenge #181: "Water"

Just made it with a couple of hours to spare.  I quickly rustled up my interpretation of 'water' for this week's Diva Challenge.  I haven't been well this week, and haven't looked at other entries, however, I did come across some beauties that were posted in the various Facebook Groups.

Not sure if it looks like a water scene, but this is how it ended up.  It is blue though, could be the ocean :)

Thanks for stopping by, hopefully I will get to the challenge much sooner next time.


 with added special bubble effects


When I went to upload my pic I saw another piece I did a couple of days ago - using one of Ben Kwok's templates - I spritzed with some colour - its for my man as he loves sharks! eek!! haha.  This could very well have been my entry :)



the pic below shows some digital special effects



 and last but not least, my 'name challenge swap' with the Aussie Zentangle Inspired Facebook group

 

 hope to see you real soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit :)