Wednesday, June 11, 2014

New Pattern - Krinkle

I was flicking through the pages of 'Canvas Embroidery Patterns' and was inspired by a Bargello kind of pattern.

It reminded me of corrugated board and as I didn't think much of the name 'corrugated' I decided on 'Krinkle'.

It's a very simple pattern with basically 2 steps.  I'm going to play some more - I think it's very versatile and has lots of room for many embellishments.  Here, I've only shown a few - I think you get the drift -  I do hope you like it and try it out for yourselves.

It really comes to life with some shading.

Have a great week :)



 my inspiration - the colours are so rich and beautiful



Seeing as I finished the step out and shading today, I will enter it as my Day 11, create each day in June - a challenge with Kelly Barone from http://whimsyandzen.blogspot.com.au/














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit :)