Friday, April 11, 2014

Tackle it Tuesday - 'G' Tangles

I made a bit of a blue, actually, it's not really a mistake, but I had plans to use one string and enter the same tile in 2 challenges - and guess what! I forgot that 'It's a String Thing' challenge with Adele Bruno was to use String Pattern # 47 with some chosen 'C' letter tangles ( I did the 'G' thing)

I guess that idea goes out the window.  Nevertheless I am entering this tile using string #47 in Cheryl Rotnem's Tackle it Tuesday challenge - using tangles starting with the letter 'G'

here we go; tangles used:  

Glace (by me) 
Grass Border by Suzanne McNeill
Gewgle by Sandy Bartholomew

Thanks for your interest - come again soon :)


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous G's. I missed out on this one. Love this tile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)