Thursday, April 17, 2014

Deelite - New Pattern

Deelite came about as I was trying to draw Judy Murphy's 'Double D' pattern from memory one lunchtime.  That evening I checked her pattern on Tanglepatterns.com and realised it was obviously quite different.  

Even though to me, it is very different, I'm not sure if it's a tanglation or a variation on 'Double D' or if in fact it is a new pattern all together.

I would like to know your thoughts on 'Deelite'.

I do hope you get a chance to try it out for yourself.

There's so many ways to draw this 'D'; right, left, up, down, with 1 loop, with 1 and a half loop, with a double loop, vertically, horizontally, in a straight line, in a curved line, spiral, grid or simply on its own.

In my monotangle example I've shown a number of ways you can incorporate this tangle.

Thank you for your interest - comments are most welcome.


I inadvertently signed in the wrong place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit :)