Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Weekly Challenge #160: "String Theory: Spiral out, Keep Going! (v.2)"

Another week over and time for another challenge with I am the Diva

I am excited with the theme of this challenge - we are to use a spiral as our string, something I don't gravitate to, so it will give me a chance to practise on them some more.  I do love spirals especially the awesome ones by the Queen of Spirals, shellybeauch - in my opinion she is the best!!

To me spirals and organic go hand in hand - organic is not natural for me, so I am a little out of my comfort zone.  

Tangles used, Coroline, Zoose, Quirk, a variation of Scrolled Feather and Maddie with a few auras and fill thrown in for good luck.

Have a lovely week - stay safe and smile :)


Portrait or Landscape?  I think I prefer the landscape



14 comments:

  1. Lila, this is a beautifully creative zia! The lines if your spirals melt into each other with a lovely, graceful flow. Lovely, lovely, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Zia! I like your spiral desigs and the touch of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! Looks like you are a natural with the spirals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lila, this is wonderful! Magical colors, great shading and concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an absolutely magical and beautiful out of this world zia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! The colors are genius and the whole thing is really a work of art. Love the way you worked in all of the spirals. I think I like the portrait, but then again, I'm not really sure...❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work! Isn't it great how different they look just by turning it. I like the landscape view also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I prefere landscape too. Very elegant and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your spirals are so elegant, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You don't look out of your comfort zone. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning. And yes, I agree that it should be landscape. As I'm at the beach on Spring break, it reminds me of seashells. Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think they both look great. Your ZIA has a great flow to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)