Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Patterns - Sliders and Handi

Inspiration is all around us and like many of you I see patterns in everything my eyes come across.  I was browsing over some 'Home' magazines at work last Friday, I had a quick flick and saw a few interesting ideas for some tangle patterns.

The first one I called 'Sliders' don't really know why, I guess to me the ovals appear to be sliding :) and the second one came from 'Sliders' except instead of starting with squares, I used the letters 'H' and 'I' - hence 'Handi'.  That is where the similarity ends, in that the patterns are quite different to each other.

I have another one I was playing with, but I just can't get my head around it - I may post later this week.

And here they are.  (I don't think there are any step outs to these, at least I haven't come across them - so if you know of any others like this out there, please let me know so I can credit the stepper outer.)

Thanks kindly for stopping by and for your interest.  Have a nice day.


And here is my tile.  That pattern in the centre started off being 'Handi' but I was interrupted in the middle of my tangling (my daughter asked me if I wanted to go for a walk - I was going to go, BUT luck would have it, I couldn't find my joggers lol (think I left them in Florida, come to think of it).  anyhow back to the story, where was I?  oh yea, I did the 'H's but then I forgot the 'I's - so I think another step out is on the Agenda :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit :)