Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! - first post for 2014 :) new pattern - Webbly

First of all I would like to wish my friends and visitors a very Happy New Year.  May 2014 be filled with peace, love and happiness and may you be blessed with good health and prosperity.

I came across these textured spheres on Pinterest pinned by 'D J Hornsby'.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/110760472059674763/

I am not sure if this has already been deconstructed and I have not seen it anywhere so please alert me if this pattern exists somewhere.

Here is my attempt at deconstructing into a 'tangle'.  In my example I used a grid so I have the step outs for freehand as well as in grid form.

It looks difficult but it really isn't.  The only thing is I'm not sure if I have captured the spirit of these textured spheres.  In any case, that is okay too as a pattern does not have to be an exact replica of something - right? :)

I would love some feedback - let me know what you think - oh by the way, I haven't given it a name so please dish some out :)

Thanks for your interest and visit to my Blog.

(this tangle now has a name, Webbly, courtesy of Dorothy Allison - thank you Dorothy!)





3 comments:

  1. Up and at 'em already eh?! Have brill' 2014 Lila. Wonderful to know you. :@) xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this.. thank you... Happy New Year!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Always nice, looks like a web so maybe webbies or so. And a happy New year and stay healty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)