Friday, June 14, 2013

Adventures in Monotangles #14 Hollibaugh

Panda by Poppie_60
Panda, a photo by Poppie_60 on Flickr.

Panda

I forgot that this was going to be a monotangle for this week's 'Adventures in Monotangles' with Roy from 'Mindful Creations' :)

mindful-creations.blogspot.com.au/

This Adventure, which is now up to Week 14 is to use the tangle called 'Hollibaugh'. So here you have it, something that began with Hollibaugh in mind, but then I got side tracked.

I'll try to do another one soon.

Thanks for your visit - comments are always welcome and appreciated :)

8 comments:

  1. I love your creation, it just shows you were in a ZEN moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are always so creative! love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I already told you how much I like this on flickr. With several different places that we all post our things, I can sometimes get mixed up. In any case, I do love this one Lila.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wauw! i love this! this is soooo great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may not be a monotangle, but it is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)