Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pow - Desktop Tangle

Pow - Desktop Tangle by Poppie_60
Pow - Desktop Tangle, a photo by Poppie_60 on Flickr.

This is the end result of a work in progress I've had going on for several months. It's been on my desk at work and I've been adding to it whenever I've been on the phone. The size of the paper is A3 and I used Uniball gel pens in black, blue and red. I do have a pic of it whilst still in progress, somewhere in my photostream - it would be in my set 'My Zentangle Inspired Art if you wanted to check it out.

If you look closely you can see all the scribbles and notes (and a coffee stain ;-p) I have drawn over. I use the paper to jot things down and then I decided to make good use of it and be more productive :)

I hope you like it and of course, as always your comments are welcome.

I have now started another one and I'm going to try to remember to take pictures as I go.

Thanks for taking the time to look :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit :)