Sunday, September 16, 2012

Zendala Dare #23a


Hi Everyone

I hope you had a lovely weekend. 

This is my first link to Erin's Zendala Dare Challenge from my Blog - YAY!! lol, finally!  I am still learning my way around so don't be surprised if 'my' looks change :)

As of this week, new Dare Challenges will now be posted on Saturday mornings - so that will be Saturday night for me (EST Sydney, Australia) - which is also fine with me.

As usual, I printed off all 3 templates and was busy working on them on Sunday.  I couldn't get my creative juices flowing for some reason and I hardly used any tangles.  I don't know what it is, but I do find these 'Dares' real challenges and this week was no exception.  Perhaps it's because I have to work within the boundries, outside my comfort zone, wheras, I like to just go with the flow and not plan my tangles.  My first instinct is almost always to do straight linework - I think its because of the symmetry involved (who knows).  I think I will do another one, this time giving it a lighter flair.

I also worked on String #18 - again, I'm working against what I am comfortable with (a confined tile), but that is the beauty of these Challenges!!  Will post soon :)

Thanks for looking and if you care I would love to hear from you.  Enjoy!


Add on:  sorry guys, I deleted my pic because I wanted to write a little spiel, but alas, now I can't seem to add it back on (even though it tells me my pic has been uploaded) so I will try to add a link via my Flickr account.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lillypop12/7992209030/in/photostream






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit :)