Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cheeky Crabbles - Weekly Challenge #88: "Official Tangle: IX"

Cheeky Crabbles by Poppie_60
Cheeky Crabbles, a photo by Poppie_60 on Flickr.

Earlier today I started this piece and when I saw what this week's Challenge was I added the Tangle called 'IX'. I did do a practise run several weeks ago, but never really included it as a tangle as I thought the pattern was quite limited. I was thinking of ways to make 'IX' look like it belonged in this underwater scene. The large one at the top of the page was my first, then I started the one on the bottom and as I started to add the layers, an abdomen started to appear, so then I went along with it. Later on, I decided to add the flowy tentacle looking lines to fit in with the theme. Thank you for looking.
You can find more entries for this week's Challenge here, at Laura's iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com.au/

Oh, I almost forgot; being a real busy piece, I added some blue, here and there (the pic doesn't show it too well though) to lighten it up a little :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit :)